I recently taught a 3-hour webinar where I revealed ALL of my bluffing strategies.
I also went over multiple hand examples to illustrate various bluffing situations.
Here are the topics and bluffing situations I covered on this 3-hour webinar:
- What is the goal of bluffing?
- Who to bluff
- Who NOT to bluff
- When to bluff
- When NOT to bluff
- Putting your opponent on a range of hands
- Deciding how much to bet to get the job done
- Bluffing when your opponent leads into you
- Bluffing on paired boards
- Bluffing when the turn changes the board
- Bluffing when the turn does not change the board
- Bluffing on the river when a scary card comes
- Bluffing your opponent off a chop
- Bluffing when your opponent's range is clearly all bluff catchers
- Running insane multi-street bluffs
- Semi-bluffing for your entire stack
- Inducing bluffs on the river